These days have finally come out to your mailbox invitations for the Engadget 2014 Awards. So now you can go telling what you can find in our 10th anniversary.
As in previous editions, the area of stands of different brands that participate in the Engadget Awards will be an important part of our party with the community. There you will be able not only to learn fate try and play first-person part of the best gadgets, products and latest technologies, and even some gadgets that are not yet on sale, or they have done recently.
If you already have your ticket or you think follow the event live on Engadget, here the brands that will be in the Engadget Awards 2014:
- BMW becomes the Engadget Awards 2014 with its electric car i3 and the spectacular BMW i8 as a major attraction. In them we will be able, among other things, learn about BMW ConnectedDrive technology.
- In addition to their latest tablets, ultrabooks and the recent ZenPhones, who have just arrived to the market a few days ago, at the ASUS booth will have a special presence their two best and latest products for hardcore gamers: ASUS G20 and the portable G751 ROG desktops.
- An 84-inch TV that is sure that it will not go unnoticed or one of the most sought after smartwatches of the moment, the LG G R Watch, will meet in the area of LG of the Engadget Awards 2014, which will also include one of the smartphones of the year, the LG G3, and curved monitors that will shadow the range of tablets and other Koreans smartphone.
- Also with a very gamer by their Omen HP touch (not yet available), the HP stand will overflow of outstanding products in the tablet and phablet of the company, sharing the stage with the latest notebooks and convertible of the manufacturer, in addition to the desktop. Also at the booth of HP in the HP Intel HearthStone Cup final will take place organized by OGSeries.
- Logitech will not miss your annual appointment with our awards and there you will find outstanding representation of all its product ranges, from the peripherals for gamers to keyboards for Apple tablets or its UltimateEars speakers.
- Augmented reality is one of more future technologies and Epson Moverio sunglasses will try to take the maximum advantage. The latest model of the company will be in the Engadget Awards 2014 so that anyone who wants to get it up and.