Adell, Wisconsin Demographics

By | August 8, 2023

Adell is a small village located in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. As of the latest available data, the population of Adell is approximately 516 residents. The village covers a total area of 0.8 square miles, all of which is land. Despite its small size, Adell has a unique demographic makeup that contributes to its charm and community spirit.

The racial composition of Adell is predominantly White, with over 97% of the population identifying as Caucasian. According to transporthint, the remaining 3% comprises a mix of individuals from various racial backgrounds, including African American, Asian, Hispanic, and Native American. This homogeneity in racial diversity creates a close-knit community where residents often share common cultural experiences and traditions.

Adell has a balanced distribution of age groups, with a median age of 38 years. The village is home to a mix of families, young professionals, and retirees. The population is relatively evenly spread across different age brackets, creating a sense of continuity and intergenerational connection within the community.

The majority of residents in Adell are homeowners, with a homeownership rate of approximately 80%. This reflects a stable and established community where residents are invested in their properties and have a long-term commitment to the village. The remaining 20% of residents are renters, which provides a diverse housing stock and options for individuals or families who prefer renting or are in transitional stages of their lives.

In terms of education, Adell has a well-educated population. Around 91% of residents have completed high school or obtained a higher level of education. This indicates a strong emphasis on education within the community and a desire for personal and professional growth. Many residents pursue higher education opportunities, contributing to the intellectual vibrancy of the village.

The workforce in Adell is primarily engaged in a mix of industries, including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and education. While some residents commute to nearby cities for employment, there is a growing trend of remote work and entrepreneurship within the village. This diversification of the workforce contributes to a dynamic and self-sustaining local economy.

Adell is known for its strong community spirit and active engagement in local activities and events. The village hosts several annual events, such as the Adell Fireman’s Picnic and the Adell Lions Club Chicken BBQ, which bring residents together in celebration. These events foster a sense of belonging and pride in the village, creating a close bond among its inhabitants.

The village also offers various recreational opportunities for residents. Adell is surrounded by picturesque natural landscapes, including parks, lakes, and forests, which provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and picnicking. The village park offers playgrounds, sports fields, and picnic areas, making it a popular gathering spot for families and friends.

In conclusion, Adell, Wisconsin, is a small village with a close-knit and well-educated population. Its demographic makeup is primarily White, with a balanced age distribution and a mix of homeowners and renters. The village’s strong community spirit, diverse workforce, and recreational opportunities contribute to its charm and make it an attractive place to live for individuals and families seeking a close community connection and a high quality of life.

Location, weather, and education of Adell, Wisconsin

According to COUNTRYAAH, Adell is a small village located in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. Nestled in the heart of the Midwest, Adell is known for its picturesque landscapes, friendly community, and strong educational system. Let’s explore this charming village’s location, weather, and education in more detail.

Location: Adell is situated in the southeastern part of Wisconsin, approximately 50 miles north of Milwaukee. The village is surrounded by vast fields, rolling hills, and serene farmlands, providing residents with a peaceful and idyllic setting. The nearby Sheboygan River flows through the area, adding to the natural beauty of the landscape.

Weather: Adell experiences a classic Midwestern climate, with four distinct seasons. Summers are warm and humid, with temperatures averaging in the mid-80s (Fahrenheit). Residents enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, and picnics during this time. Fall brings vibrant foliage, with temperatures dropping to the 50s and 60s. It’s the perfect season for apple picking and witnessing the stunning colors of nature.

Winters in Adell are cold and snowy, with temperatures ranging from the 20s to the 30s. The village transforms into a winter wonderland, with residents engaging in activities like ice skating, skiing, and snowmobiling. Spring is a time of renewal, with temperatures gradually rising into the 50s and 60s. Blooming flowers and budding trees create a visually pleasing atmosphere, perfect for outdoor walks and gardening.

Education: Education is highly valued in Adell, and the village boasts a strong educational system. The village is served by the Random Lake School District, which provides quality education to students from kindergarten through high school. The district is committed to academic excellence and prepares students for success in college and beyond.

Random Lake School District offers a range of programs and extracurricular activities to cater to the diverse interests and talents of its students. From music and arts to sports and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), there are ample opportunities for students to explore their passions and develop their skills.

The district’s dedicated teachers and staff create a nurturing and supportive environment for students, fostering a love for learning and personal growth. Adell’s close-knit community also plays an active role in supporting education, with parents, community members, and local businesses collaborating to enhance educational opportunities.

In addition to the public school system, Adell is also home to several private and parochial schools, providing families with a choice in their children’s education. These institutions focus on instilling values, character development, and academic excellence.

In conclusion,Located in the heart of Sheboygan County, Wisconsin, Adell is a small village with a population of approximately 500 residents. Nestled amidst picturesque landscapes, Adell offers a tranquil and close-knit community for its residents. Situated about 50 miles north of Milwaukee, it benefits from the proximity to the city while maintaining a peaceful rural atmosphere.

Adell experiences a temperate climate, characterized by warm summers and cold winters. Summers are pleasant, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to low 80s Fahrenheit. Winters, on the other hand, can be quite cold, with temperatures dropping to the single digits and sometimes even below freezing. Residents of Adell get to experience the beauty of all four seasons, with colorful autumns and blooming springs adding to the charm of the area.

Education in Adell is primarily provided by the Random Lake School District, which serves the village along with several neighboring communities. The district is committed to providing high-quality education to its students, ensuring their intellectual, social, and emotional development. There are three schools within the district: Random Lake Elementary School, Random Lake Middle School, and Random Lake High School.

Random Lake Elementary School caters to students from pre-kindergarten through fifth grade. The school focuses on building a strong foundation in reading, writing, math, and science while fostering creativity and critical thinking skills. The dedicated teaching staff ensures a nurturing environment where students can thrive academically and socially.

For students in grades six through eight, Random Lake Middle School provides a supportive and challenging learning environment. The curriculum is designed to promote intellectual growth, independent thinking, and responsible citizenship. Students have access to a wide range of subjects, including language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and physical education. Additionally, the school offers extracurricular activities and clubs to encourage students’ interests and talents.

Random Lake High School completes the K-12 education journey, preparing students for their future endeavors. The comprehensive curriculum offers a diverse range of courses, including advanced placement (AP) options, allowing students to explore their interests and pursue college-level studies. The high school also emphasizes extracurricular activities, such as athletics, fine arts, and community service, to foster well-rounded individuals.

Beyond the traditional education system, Adell residents also have access to various educational resources and opportunities in nearby cities like Milwaukee and Sheboygan. These cities offer renowned universities, colleges, and vocational schools, providing options for higher education and specialized training.

In conclusion, Adell, Wisconsin, offers a peaceful and tight-knit community with a temperate climate. The Random Lake School District provides excellent educational opportunities for students from pre-kindergarten through high school, ensuring their holistic development. With its scenic surroundings and access to nearby cities, Adell is an ideal place for families seeking a serene lifestyle while still having access to quality education.